Start spring off with seasonal service at your Naples Hyundai dealership. From tire rotations to routine fluid checks, O’Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers offers a variety of services to keep your car in excellent condition year round. If you’re spending too much on repairs, then stop by and check out our new models, like the 2019 Hyundai Sonata. Whether you’re upkeeping your older model or searching for a new version, well help you find what you need. Move into a new season with these tips on spring maintenance.
- Give your car a thorough wash and wax, then clean the interior. A change of seasons is a great time to inspect your car for any scratches or upholstery damage.
- Look for wear and tear on your tires and windshield wipers. Both are an easy fix at our Fort Myers Hyundai dealership.
- Make sure your battery connections are secure and free of corrosion. Batteries start to wear out after three to five years, so ask about our battery services.
- Check that all of your lights work correctly. Enlist the help of a second person to help you check your lights.
- Examine fluid quality and levels under the hood. If you notice murky liquid or low levels, then it could be time for regular maintenance.
Schedule a spring service at your Fort Myers Hyundai dealership
If you’re unsure about inspecting your engine fluids or worried about uneven wear on your tires, then call our Hyundai dealership at 239-232-6416 and schedule an appointment. Our trained techs handle tire repairs and rotation, a/c inspections, and a variety of routine services. O’Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers makes car ownership simple. Plus with plenty of new models, like our 2019 Hyundai Sonata, you’ll find exactly what you need in a new car or service request.